During this time we have implemented the following procedures for the safety of our customers and staff, and we ask for your help to make sure we can all be socially responsible and safe while spending time together.
- First and foremost… if you’re sick, or shown any signs of illness, please stay home
- Please keep your distance (6 feet) from people that are not part of your group
- Hand sanitizer is available at every bathroom door as well as several places on each bar-top – Use it often and wash your hands anytime you use the restroom
- We are limiting our capacities to 80 people in Déjà vu Martini Lounge and 25 in The Monkey Bar
- Seating at the bar is only permitted in front of a personal protection barricade
- Spots at the bar marked in a large white “X” are for walk up ordering only – Please return to your seat, table or booth afterwards – Standing in these areas with your drinks will not be permitted
- Please do not move tables or stools – These have been situated to allow proper distance between guests
- Our staff will remain in a mask while working and (noncontact) temperature checked at the beginning of each shift
- Our already thorough cleaning practices will be enhanced and more frequent
- Please cover and coughs and sneezes – Anyone showing consistent signs of this symptoms will be (noncontact) temperature checked and/or ask to leave
- If you notice ANYTHING that we can improve on, for everyone’s safety, please let us know as soon as possible
Thank you for all your help during this time! We want all of you to stay healthy and safe!